Deep Learning Day
We had great fun organizing the first deep learning day and are pleased to anounce a second run on 09/22/2017. We would like to have an active participation and encourage you to send in an abstract for a poster or talk. Note that the number of participants will be limited to 60 persons.
- Date of the workshop 22. September 2017.
- We still accept abstracts for posters and spotlight talks on deep learning topics (as long we have poster space available).
- 10th of August deadline for talk abstracts.
- 14th of August notification of acceptance for a talk.
- 15th of August opening of registration (cost 50 CHF)
- Location: ZHAW School of Engineering in Winterthur (Switzerland), Technikumstrasse 9 , Mensa Building, room TB 330
- Please register via: https://ch.xing-events.com/GYHVLLN.html (opens on August 15th for non-presenters)
Details of the abstract submission
Details can be found on abstract submission
|9:00 - 9:15||–||Arriving|
|9:15 - 9:25||Oliver, Beate and Elvis||Welcome|
|9:25 - 9:35||Beate||Short intro to CNNs slides|
|9:35 - 10:15||Kevin Mader (4 Quant)||Approaches and Challegenges for using Artificial Inteligence in Medical Imaging (abstract, slides)|
|10:15 - 10:30||Coffee Break||Coffe Break|
|10:30 - 12:15||Gunter Roth (NVIDIA)||Tutorial: Medical Image Analysis with R and MXNet|
|12:15 - 13:30||–||Lunch at your own expense (e.g. Cafetaria ZHAW)|
|13:10 - 13:30||Oliver||Short intro to RNNs slides|
|13:30 - 14:10||Dirk von Grünigen||Natural Language Dialogues with Sequence-to-Sequence Learning(abstract, slides)|
|14:10 - 15:30||Gunter Roth (NVIDIA)||Tutorial: Modelling Time Series Data with Recurrent Neural Networks in Keras|
|15:30 - 16:00||Various||Spotlight Talks and closing|
|16:00 -||You||Posters and Apero|
Organization by Beate Sick, Oliver Dürr and Elvis Murina